»

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Walkin Girl

I'm so far behind in my blogging I have more pictures of Japan and pictures of our cruise but Addy started walking on Sunday it was a great gift to her Daddy on Fathers Day. She's taken a few steps here and there but she just up and decided she'd walk accross the room Sunday. She's had the ability to walk for a while but she's a princess and has been carried everywhere so it just hasn't happened yet. I know she's a late walker but I'm not complaining she already gets into enough trouble crawling.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Holy cow, I can't believe she is walking! I wish we lived closer, Hal and Addy would have so much fun!

Adam and Aubrey said...

She's not a slow walker! I hope my next kid takes his time walking. Just means there's more for them to get into! And before you know it, she'll be running and wreaking havoc on EVERYTHING!

Your best friend, Ashley said...

those dang dogs ruin everything! i love mom's apologies.

she is so cute. i love that she is walking.

Tom and Alison said...

I wish I had Mitch around to encourage me... "come on, come on, good GOOD GOOD!"