We went up to Fuji and went to Shiratio falls my Mom calls them "Fuji Falls" because it's easier to remember. We were very lucky to get such a great view of it because most of the time it is covered by clouds. We went so many places and I loved them all but I really loved Fuji.
This is a Tanuki statue they were everywhere. As you may notice he is very well endowed. There are many tales about this creature but we heard it symbolizes posterity and prosperity.
After the falls my Mom took us to The Milk House it was the funnest little creamery i've ever been to. The cow stalls are right next to the little store so you get the full effect of how fresh it really is. You may be thinking that the smell and dirty cow stalls would turn you off but it was the cleanest dairy farm I've ever seen, and trust me I've seen a few. It was the best ice cream i've ever tasted.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Shiraito Falls and The Milk House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment