Okay Addysons birthday was two months ago but I feel bad she didn't get the proper post and I know some of you couldn't be here. Her birthday was two days before we went to Japan and since then we have been going and going so I haven't had a chance to post pictures. Her party was a butterfly theme. I had all the kids go on a butterfly hunt with the nets I bought them and I made butterfly cookies that they colored with ediable markers. Addy had butterfly cakes that she wasn't sure about playing in but when we took her out of her seat I think she felt like digging in a little more. We had to help her get her hands dirty and she wasn't loving it very much. It was a fun day and I can't believe my tiny baby is getting so big.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
1st Belated Birthday Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun party! I wish we could have been there to celebrate!
Post a Comment