»

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My sewing effort

I haven't sewn much in my life but I decided to take on a project and make a blanket for my baby. It has a lot of flaws and isn't the best job but I think it turned out okay. It looks cute from far away. It was made with love so that's all that matters, right?!?!?!

6 comments:

Your best friend, Ashley said...

heed that is way cute... i'll have to come over and see it. i heard you are coming to cade's family shower too- it will be quite the busy day for us! yee haw! tell addy hello for me.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Heath-you did a great job on the quilt! Way better than I would have done...oh wait, my way is to pay someone else to do it! Anyways, nice job-your little girl will love it and cherish it always!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Kudos! I don't even dare to attempt!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. I'm borderline hating you right now. Wish I was crafty. I cannot believe you did that, and that you think it's not the greatest. Sorry, but if I created that, I don't think I'd let my kid use it. I think I'd frame it. Kidding. But it's rockin! I love it! How are you feeling? You better post if ANYTHING happens!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

I think it is perfectly adorable! I'm so happy for you!

Sarah said...

I am impressed!