»

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Showers bring May Babies

My sister Amber and sister in law Shelly threw a shower for me yesterday and it was awesome. Amber decorated the table with a lady bug theme and it was so cute but I'm sad cause I forgot to take pictures. We had a lot of people show up and I got some amazing gifts and I'm so thankful for all that we got. My little baby girl is getting all the stuff she needs. I didn't take very many pictures but here are just a few of the friends and family who came. It was so much fun to see everyone I haven't seen a lot of them for a while and it was so fun to catch up. I am very blessed to have so much support.


3 comments:

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Oh Hi Heath-your shower was very nice and it was so good to see you! I am excited to be able to keep up better with you guys and am glad that you are doing so well...you look fantastic! Love ya

kathy said...

Hi Heather. I linked to your blog through Ashley Larsen's. I'm Jason Jones mom, if that helps. Just wanted to say congrats on the upcoming baby! Jason has a little 4 month old boy, Jettsen. Check him out on my blog at http://www.mamajonze.blogspot.com or you can link through Ashley's blog.

Daryl and Ashley said...

No, you were right my birthday is the 20th! You are to young to be loosing your mind yet!!! Sorry, I missed the shower!