The Baby's room is pretty much set up other than I'm going to make some sort of name board as soon as we know what her name is. The crib is my Dads old crib from when he was a baby. When my Grandma passed away I took the crib from her basement and painted it. It's a pretty simple room but so much fun and we are getting more and more excited.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Baby Girls Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh how cute!! You did such an awesome job.
So fun. It's getting closer!
So Cute! You do such a good job at decorating I love pink for all ages! It will be fun to have your little girl in her room:)
Hey Heather this is Jenn Bryant. I can't believe how out of it I am. I didn't even know you were pregnant, so congrats!!!! And of course the room is gorgeous, you have such a great knack for decorating. Good luck with the rest of the last horrible part of pregnancy and congrats congrats congrats!
Yeah, I think that I just took Erin for granted. She used to be the bearer of all good news and I haven't heard from her since we have been here so I figured everyone was good and nothing new was going on. This is just so great and I am so excited for you. Any names yet? Seth and I just bought some tickets to come out in May until the end of June! He has that whole break until school starts again so we will be in Utah and we'll have to come and visit you and your pregnant belly! Until then take care and get lots of back rubs! Jenn
So cute. Hey I'm making my blog private but wanted to include you. Send me your email so I can invite you. beccaleigh34@gmail.com
I tagged you. . .see my blog for details!
Post a Comment