»

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Joint Shower



On Saturday Jeffs family decided to have a joint shower for Ashley and I since she's getting married a week after I'm due. It was so fun to share it with her. On the way to the shower I had a "first" I was already late to the shower and my car said I had 5 miles to go till it was empty. It lied. I ran out of gas something I never thought would happen to me and it happened on I-215 in SLC. Aunt Lynette had to come save me which made me even more late to the shower. Once I made it to the shower it was so fun I now have all my stuff for the crib I'll take a picture and post it.

5 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

What a fun idea for a shower! A bridal and baby! How fun! That is so scary that you ran out of gas! Yikes! I've done it a few times. More than I'd like to admit. You look so INCREDIBLE in purple! 33 days!!! YIKES! I can't wait to see pictures of your crib. It's so cute. I love it. By the way, have you found a home for the "other" bedding? I know someone. . .let me know. Do you want $ for it? Let me know! Yay for baby Bullough!

Sarah said...

Wow I have never heard of a joint wedding and baby shower. Sounds like fun. Is that Ashley's fiancée in the picture?

Unknown said...

That is Ashleys finacee Cade in the picture with us.

Seth said...

Yes, we're totally coming out to Utah this Summer.

Your best friend, Ashley said...

the room looks great... you are so on the ball. i just got your thank you card. you can expect one from me in like 4 months. maybe 5. love you!