It's lacrosse season again but because we still have snow the Aggies have been playing indoors. The father of our goalie this year is a professional photographer and he took some really good pictures of Jeff at this last game. They played Wyoming and we won by a lot the final score was 18-1. I took Katelyn my niece with me to the game and he thought she was my daughter so he took some cute pictures of her too. 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Lacrosse game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pictures...I miss going to the lacross games back in the day!
What an adorable little girl! And wow, didn't know your husband was so tough! Seriously! Lacrosse players of tough guys! I couldn't handle it. That's fo sho! Let me know when he has games, I'd love to come up and cheer! (sometimes you might have to rein me in, I get a little competitive)
I had no idea that he played for the Aggies! That is Awesome! Katelyn looks like a Traveller!
Hey, I have a version of the "feeling good" song on our blog: worthingtonblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment