»

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ambers Birthday


Me, my Nana, Shelly and Amber went to the Texas Roadhouse for Ambers birthday yesterday and I asked them if they did anything for birthdays. Our waitress said they did but that it wasn't embarassing and then she winked at me. They ended up bringing a horses saddle out that was mounted on some 2x4s and made her get on it and yelled through the restaurant that it was her birthday. She wanted to kill me but I thought it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I love texas road house. I will remember not to go there on my birthday.

Adam and Aubrey said...

That is INCREDIBLE! We're totally going! Don't you think Ashley would look rockin on top of something like that?!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Ha Ha Aubrey! Heather wouldn't do that to me??? I might consider it if I could wear my Daisie Dukes!