I am loving this new hobby of making cakes. After Chelsea saw the birthday cake I made for Addy she asked if I would make her wedding cake and of course I said yes. Chelsea told me what she wanted and I made it come to life. It was a lot of work and stress but so much fun and it turned out perfect. Their wedding was so much fun.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Chelsea and Ryans Wedding Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HEather!!! THat is BEAUTIFUL!! wow...good work! I hope it was as tasty as it looks! =)
you should post more pictures of the wedding...and your life =)
Really impressed. It makes me want to have a party just so you can make a cake for me!
My mom said it was gorgeous. She wasn't kidding!
Thanks guys. It was fun to see the final product.
Heather, That cake is amazing. You are so talented. I know where to go next time I need a professional cake master to make a cake!
Post a Comment