I can't believe my Macy baby is ONE. It's crazy how fast my life seems to go by and it gets faster and faster every year. Since Macy loves ice cream that was the theme to her party and we followed that up with a little splashing. What a fun day. Happy Birthday Macy.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
My baby is ONE....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a fast year! She is so cute!
Is that real ice cream on those cones? Your cakes are so amazing...good work! Macy is so cute!! (My sis-in-law just named her baby Marcy...this might get confusing for me =)yikes!) So fun to have such cute kiddos
Not real ice cream :( Just frosting that looks like it's melting. I actually wasn't really going for the melty look but I messed the frosting up so it turned into that. HA
Post a Comment