»

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A party for a Princess

If you asked Addy what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted a Rapunzel tower cake and a party with her friends so that's what she got. I am a horrible Mom and didn't get many pictures of Addy's little Rapunzel birthday party. Addyson said "Mom this is the best birthday I've ever had" being that she turned 3 I hope she has many more great ones to come.

I love watching all the cake shows on TV so I decided that I wanted to attempt one. Jeff was my carpenter and together we created a pretty great cake maybe we should enter a competition. It was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Princess Addyson we love you.



We asked Addy after everyone left what she wished for when she blew her candles out and she named off all the presents people brought. Nice work everyone for choosing your gifts and thank you for coming and making it a great day for our little girl.

7 comments:

*Elizabeth* said...

you are so crafty! the easter baskets are so cute and that cake! AMAZING!! You can make mine next year ;)

Emilydear said...

Such a fun way to celebrate!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I am so impressed! Way to go!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I seriously can't stop looking at your mad cake skills! Is that the first time you ever did it? Did you have something to go on? Kamri saw it and now she thinks that's what she is getting! Way to go Heed, you set the bar to high!

Unknown said...

Haha thanks Ash. Yes that is the first time I've done it. It's actually the first cake I've done like that it was fun. I just looked at a few pictures of cakes online to get a few ideas then I made my own from different things I liked.

Daryl and Ashley said...

This is me commenting for my mom... She thinks the wedding cake you did for Chelsea was GORGEOUS! So I had to show her the one you did for Addi. She thinks you should start a business!

Unknown said...

I would love to start a business we'll see. I've already got a few people asking me about it so who knows. Tell Shirley thanks it was so great to see her. I hope you are doing well. Love ya