»

Monday, October 26, 2009

Wheeler Farm

We had so much fun at Wheeler Farm despite the sudden rain and hail storms. We saw lots of animals, went on a wagon ride, through a hay/corn maze and picked our pumpkins for carving. Our favorite animals were the baby piggies they were the cutest little things ever. We really wished we could have held them but the Mom was gigantic, sure didn't want to mess with her.











3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a fun little adventure! I love the fall and all the activities that go along with it! She sure is cute!

Hewletts said...

That looks so fun! I wish we could have gone!!! I love it when the women get to hang out together!

Stewart Family said...

I love it, we should go to Wheeler Farm it is a great idea. Hope to see you guys soon