There is a beautiful little girl in my ward who was diagnosed with cancer. Her and her family have been battling it together and so many people have rallied together to help. Here is just another example. I found this on my sister-in-laws blog there is a generous man who will donate $2 for every person who posts Taylie's link www.tayliebug.com on their blog, face book or twitter accounts. Get all the details here http://www.adashofseason.blogspot.com/ and at the end of the weekend they will see how many people spread the word and how much money we all helped make for the Abbott's. I love that there are people at there with such big hearts willing to help a family in need. I cannot imagine what it would be like to watch my little girl battle cancer. It brings tears to my eyes to think about it. If you desire to help this family take a minute and post it.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment