»

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick Treat

Addyson was such a pro at trick or treating. We went with our cousins and they taught her what to do. This little kitty would knock on the door and say "hello" then when they opened the door she would say "trick treat" and do a little shoulder shimmy then walk up and choose a candy from the bowl and put it in her treat bag. I'm afraid she now thinks she gets candy every time we knock on a door. When we got home we dumped her bag out to look through her candy, her eyes got big and she squealed with excitement. All that hard work paid off. It was a fun halloween, we look forward to more fun costumes and lots more trick or treating.



7 comments:

Emily said...

ADORABLE!!! I am glad to hear that the candy delighted her so! So fun!

Angie said...

She looked so cute! I love how quick they pick up on stuff!

The Hewletts said...

Meeeeow! We love that lil' kitty!

*Elizabeth* said...

Heather - SO cute!!! I love her costume and that sweet little nose!

Leslea said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter kitty!

Melissa said...

She is so freaking cute! I love the kitty outfit. It looks so warm for a cold halloween.

Stewart Family said...

She is so stinkin cute. Isn't Halloween so much more fun with kids? Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!