Addyson turned 9 months old yesterday and to celebrate we took her out to eat and she got mac and cheese for the first time, she loved it. I love being a Mom and Addy keeps us on our toes. She is our little Bossy Princess and she tells us exactly how she is feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
I can't believe my baby is 9 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so beautiful! I cannot believe she is that old! Wow. I swear, time goes by wayyyyyy too fast! She's so blasted cute! Did she like her mac and cheese?
So cute!! Does she have any teeth yet? It is hard to tell from the picture. Clara didn't get her first tooth until she was 9 months and now she has6!!!
What a cute princess! Your blog is cute too!
I just want to squeeze her! Hope that is okay!! We miss ya xoxoxoxo Er and Fam
I love that bossy princess and the outfit is adorable. Give her kisses from Aunt Mandy and tell her that it's okay to be bossy! Her siblings will LOVE it!
Post a Comment