»

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas this year was lots of fun. Although Addy isn't old enough to quite understand what was going on I think she enjoyed herself and all of her toys.








4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute! It looks like she got lots of fun things!

The Steenblog Fam said...

Oh Man- She is such a Bullough!! I love it!! Love ya-The Steenbliks

Daryl and Ashley said...

Looks like you had a Great Christmas! When do your parents come home? I need to come and see you for my massage!

Sheila said...

Hey Heather... I just wanted to tell you it was the funniest thing last night. I was working at Maverik and your husband came it. I have never met him in person but I watch your blog like a hawk so I recognized him. And asked if you were his wife. He probably thought I was a crazy lady. Oh ya, and I complimented on his sewing abilities because I loved that sleeping bag! Have a good day