»

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WANTED


You might be asking yourself did Addyson commit a crime?? I know she looks like a felon in this picture but it is actually her passport picture. We just got her passport back this week so she can officially come to Japan with us. I just had to post this picture because I think it's pretty funny. She seems so hard core.

7 comments:

Emily said...

That is so exciting! When are you going to Japan?

Hewletts said...

This makes me giggle!! Seriously, she couldn't muster a smile?!? We need to get a passport for Owen too...where did you get the pic taken?

Leslea said...

She is so funny! I am laughing out loud! I know how she feels, Randy and I had our pics taken today, It's awkward to smile, you feel like it's a mug shot!
Mandy, we had ours done at Costco for $5.00 each.

The Steenblog Fam said...

Hey Guys- Want to go camping? Not kidding!! Are you gone in August or could we go to Moosehorn for a few days? Let us know what your schedule looks like. xxoxox ps. love the mugshot

Your best friend, Ashley said...

does she not know how great of a place japan is!?!? surely if she did, she would be smiling.

still- smile or not- so cute.

Lyndsey said...

That is hilarious. I love it. When are you guys going to Japan? That just reminded me of when we used to say "Oh man Japan!" Good memories. I can't believe how big our girls are getting. Crazy!

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is great! I didn't know you were going to Japan? How fun!