Hey Guys- Love the witch costume! She is a little girl now. They get big fast. I am pretty sure Nathan will be walking before we see you. Hope all is well. Love ya-Er and Fam
Hey guys cute pics., she makes an adorable witch! I especially like the one of her in the pile of leaves. It was good to see you guys last weekend, even though it was only for a few minutes. Hopefully we'll see you around Christmas when Nate and Erin are in town.
9 comments:
ADORABLE!! I love the one where she is sitting in the pile of leaves - she looks so grown up!!
Hey Guys- Love the witch costume! She is a little girl now. They get big fast. I am pretty sure Nathan will be walking before we see you. Hope all is well. Love ya-Er and Fam
I love my little witch niece! She makes me giggle. Give her a kiss for me! See you in a few weeks with some cute white moccasins. Love you!
she is a happy little witch! love you guys!
I don't think I've ever seen a cuter witch!!!!
Have you seen her little story on our blog?
what a cute witch!
Hey guys cute pics., she makes an adorable witch! I especially like the one of her in the pile of leaves.
It was good to see you guys last weekend, even though it was only for a few minutes. Hopefully we'll see you around Christmas when Nate and Erin are in town.
Ali & Tom
she is so dang cute. It was fun to have you over last weekend. It is always good to see everyone
Oh my gosh Heather, she is so stinkin cute! I love her costume!
Post a Comment