»

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Big girl

Jeff played in the Utah State Alumni Lacrosse game and Addy I went to watch but it was real cold so I dressed her in this cute outfit. Before the game I had to get her some new shoes. The outfit put together made her look so old.

4 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

She looks like she's ready for preschool! What a cute outfit

Adam and Aubrey said...

That is the cutest little outfit! I can't believe how big she looks! What a doll, I want to squeeze her!

Lyndsey said...

That is so adorable! I love the argyle sweater, so fashionable. She is such a cutie :)

Tom and Alison said...

Oh my gosh she looks so cute and grown up in her little outfit! I absolutely love the argyle sweater! I wonder if I could find one like that in my size.

Ali