»

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Addy and the vacuum

I was vacuuming the floor and Addy could not figure out what the noise was so I took the vacuum over by her and let her scope it out for a minute. After that she could not let the vacuum out of her sight. I took the hose off to vacuum a corner and decided to suck her belly with it to see what she'd do and she laughed the hardest I've ever seen her laugh. We did it for probably 5 minutes before we decided we needed to get it on film. She was kind of laughed out by the time I had the camera out but she's still giggling pretty hard. I was filming while attacking her with the vacuum so the video isn't very steady but it's pretty funny.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That was absolutely adorable! Jake and I laughed so hard ;)

Leslea said...

What a funny little girl!
We giggled too just watching her!

Seth said...

That is hilarious! Becca was afraid of the vacuum but then she would be crying and trying to attack it instead of running away! So the laughing is way better! So cute!
Jenn

Sheila said...

Thats so cute! It's almost like it wasn't a nervous laugh. Like she liked it a lot but still unsure! What a sweet little girl. And those cheeks! Love them

Emily said...

Clara was so mesmerized by the video and we were both giggling by the end. So cute!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious heed~ so refreshing to hear your laugh too! too fun! i can't wait to meet the lil' runt!

The Steenblog Fam said...

That is too funny. I do the same thing to Er! We want to just gobble her up.

Karren Family said...

Heather,
That was soooo funny! She is getting so big!I cannot believe it!
I was thinking of your family the other day when I was talking to Denise and I was wondering if your parents are home yet? I was thinking of how they were doing, I hope all is well with all of your fam!
Hugs and Loves,
HollyJo

Stewart Family said...

I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying but it looked like she had warn herself out after all that. That was really cute, I will have to try it with Bethany

Tom and Alison said...

Really cute - I like how she would cringe in anticipation, then sortof cry, then laugh.