It's about blasted time! Sheesh! I've been waiting forever for an update! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her little face and all that hair! Job well done Heed!
How are you doing? Recovered okay? I'm glad you're finally posting!
She is adorable. I love seeing the pics. Sorry I didn't get to see you guys at the party a couple weeks ago. I would have loved to meet her. Hope all is going well.
Wow - she looks so much like Jeff! That’s insane (of course I mean that as a good thing, she didn't get any of his hideous features, fortunately). So, Sharyn is not sorry she didn't get to see you guys at the party a couple weeks ago. She would have not loved to meet her. And she does not hope all is going well, she told me all that in confidence, but I thought you should know - don't tell her I told you, or buy in to her cunning lies. Just kidding (I'm not - but just in case she looks I typed "just kidding" to throw her off the trail - it's for my own protection)!
7 comments:
It's about blasted time! Sheesh! I've been waiting forever for an update! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her little face and all that hair! Job well done Heed!
How are you doing? Recovered okay? I'm glad you're finally posting!
she is sooo grown up! i love her!
Holy Smokes she is so cute! I still have to meet her...let me know when you girls are up for a visitor and I will come hang out:) Love ya
How sweet motherhood is. She's a doll. Your whole life will change now! ready or not ;0) im glad she's healthy.
She is so stinkin cute! You guys know how to make them! Hope you are doing well!
She is adorable. I love seeing the pics. Sorry I didn't get to see you guys at the party a couple weeks ago. I would have loved to meet her. Hope all is going well.
Wow - she looks so much like Jeff! That’s insane (of course I mean that as a good thing, she didn't get any of his hideous features, fortunately). So, Sharyn is not sorry she didn't get to see you guys at the party a couple weeks ago. She would have not loved to meet her. And she does not hope all is going well, she told me all that in confidence, but I thought you should know - don't tell her I told you, or buy in to her cunning lies. Just kidding (I'm not - but just in case she looks I typed "just kidding" to throw her off the trail - it's for my own protection)!
Post a Comment