The white dress Addyson wore was the dress that I was blessed in. My Mom made it for me when I was a baby and she also made the white blanket.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Addysons blessing day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
enjoy the little things
The white dress Addyson wore was the dress that I was blessed in. My Mom made it for me when I was a baby and she also made the white blanket.
4 comments:
Cute pics., Addyson looks adorable. Wish we could have been there, we hope your day went great. Love Tom and Ali.
She is just adorable! I can see why you blessed her in your blessing dress, its gorgeous! Sorry we couldn't be there!
All our love, Jenn and Seth.
How fun. I can't believe how much she has grown!
Oh she looks so gorgeous! I am sad we weren't able to be there. It was fun to see you guys the other night.
Post a Comment