enjoy the little things
She looked just beautiful on her special day. It's amazing how much she's changed from the last time you posted. You don't notice at much when you see them all the time. But in pictures they grow up way to fast!
Thanks for inviting us to the family reunion at Yellowstone (jerks)... There's always next year...
I wondered where you have been? I am glad that you didn't fall through the walkway like that one lady on the news a few months ago!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She looked just beautiful on her special day. It's amazing how much she's changed from the last time you posted. You don't notice at much when you see them all the time. But in pictures they grow up way to fast!
Thanks for inviting us to the family reunion at Yellowstone (jerks)... There's always next year...
I wondered where you have been? I am glad that you didn't fall through the walkway like that one lady on the news a few months ago!
Post a Comment