Aubrey tagged me so I guess I'll give in. It was fun digging through my pictures but I had to scan them all to my computer so they aren't the best. Anyway here it goes.
1. What date is your anniversary? April 22, 2005
2. Where did you get married? Salt Lake Temple
3. Who proposed and how? Jeff surprised me. I had designed my ring but it wasn't supposed to be finished yet. Jeff took me to dinner that night and after he took me up to his favorite spot in a canyon above Salt Lake overlooking the whole valley. He gave me three flowers and said one represents him, one represents me and one represents God and we need all three to have a happy marriage. It was worded a lot better and there was more said but it was really personal and special so I won't go into all the details.

4. How long were you engaged? 4 months (I couldn't have lasted any longer)
5. What was your favorite part of your wedding day? We didn't have a reception. We just had a dinner with family and friends and it was so fun because I got to spend my day with those I know and love. My cousin Nicole sang a song for us and my Aunt Tatha had made a video which we showed. My Dad wrote a poem for us and it made me bawl my eyes out. I loved it. 
6. What would you change if you could? Nothing really I loved everything about our wedding and I'd do it the same if I did it over. I guess I got tired of the pictures towards the end but our photographer was awesome and I'm so glad I have them now. 
7. Wedding Colors? Didn't really have any specific colors but pink was the accent.
8. Remember anything special from your ceremony? Any good advice? A comical moment? Our sealer talked a lot about the temple so I don't think I should really share it. But one piece of advice is attend the temple often.
9. Were you clean or messy when you cut your cake? (Did you shove it in each others mouths and get it all over your face? Yes/No?) We were very clean. My sister made my wedding cake and did an awesome job.
10. Where did you go on your honeymoon? We stayed the first night in the Anniversay Inn in Salt Lake and then we went to the Bahamas.


11. How long have you been married now? We are coming up on 3 years April 22.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Wedding Tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi heather. Its been a long time since I talked to you. You look so cute. When is you baby due. I am so excited for you. You wedding pictures are beautiful.
Love ya. Sheila (Trimble) Hunt
That was fun to read! I think I brought Jake to your wedding right as we first started dating. Does that sound familiar?
I officially love you for doing it! I am so glad I picked you! I love all your pictures. I totally love the one of you 2 on the Atlantis chair. . .not sure why. But I love it! You are gorgeous!
Wedding pictures are so fun! I would love to relive that day over and over and over...
Jeff's proposal was pretty impressive...
I never heard about Jeff's proposal...
Post a Comment