I went to my doctor today and I'm dialated to a 1 and 60% effaced. I'm so excited so it looks like this baby will be coming out soon. I'm starting to get nervous and anxious and all sorts of emotions but I can't wait.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Don't fret! You will be a great mom! I was Dilated to a 2 for 2 1/2weeks! It is so wonderful when they are in your arms. Enjoy every minute of thier littlenness! I know that's not a word, but it is in my dictionary!
So so close.... not to make you sad or anything but I was dilated to a 2 and was a week late... they have had to start me on all my babies :(
I am so excited for you! You will be wonderful!
Yikes. Your body is getting ready! AHHH! For like, the last 3 months I was having the worst crotcher pain, my pelvis was seperating. Isn't that horrifying? Ugh. I was dilated to a 3 forever (okay, not forever, but it seemed that way). Keep us posted, I want to know EVERYTHING!
I, like Aubrey, have crotcher pain. Hah. Thats cool Heather, I can tell you'll be a good mom (and I'm good and telling stuff), and Jeff will be a good Dad too. But Keep Jeff away from your kids' journals, he read them. he loves reading journals!
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see your baby! Good luck with everything. Keep us posted.
Heather good luck! You are so cute and I have been keeping updated on you through your blog! Can't wait to see your baby!
come on little baby.... we want to see your cute little nubbin face at our wedding. everyone will think you are sooo cute in your new little nubbin dress. we love you already.
best
uncle cade and aunt ashley
You are getting closer! Hang in there it seems like forever at the end! Hey, where did you get your cute background?
I just checked your blog and saw that you were due in 11 days. That is soooo soon. I can't wait to meet your new arrival. I hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment