This is just a little peek of the newest member of our family. Macy Rae Bullough born August 21. 7 lbs 4 oz 20 inches long. The last few months have been crazy between vacations, a wedding, having babies and moving I haven't had a chance to blog but our life is settling in now so I'll try to catch up. I've had many requests to see pictures of Macy so here are some recent photos.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sneak Peek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
BAH! She's gorgeous! But I guess I'm not that surprised! Good work Heed! I can't wait for you to catch up! I've been wondering about you!
Finally!!! She is so cute! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to!! thanks for the recipe!
what a CUTIE - your girls will be the bestest of friends!
Yay for an update! She's a beautiful baby! I love her and I want to hug and kiss her!!!!
HOORAY!!!! Finally!
She is so cute! Congrats again
Thank you so much! I love her cute face! She is adorable!!!! Keep the pictures coming!
Yay Heather! I'm so happy you had your sweet baby girl! Ours are only 2 days apart, how fun! Macy is a beauty, I can't wait to catch up. How is it going with two?
She's Beautiful Heather!! She will be so adored! Congratulations babe! :o)
It's about DARN time!!! She is adorable! Where in the world did you move too?
WOW!!! Time has flew by too quickly. Macy is as cute as ever, and Addy is getting so big. Congratulations!!! Where did you move too?? My nephew came back from his Mission this spring and loved your parents.
Post a Comment