Wow how 2 years zipped on by. We had told Addy a few days before that we were going to the zoo for her birthday so when the day came and it was snowing and raining we were bummed. But rain or shine that didn't stop us Addy was so excited so we bundled up and braved the weather. Nana, Gramps, Ashley and Baby Violet joined us.
After the zoo we had a pizza party, presents and cake at Nana and Gramps house. I was up till 3 AM making Addy's birthday cake. Don't be fooled it may look like a cow but it is in fact a Giraffe. Jeff was the best husband ever and stayed up to help me because by 3 AM I was almost crying. It turned out pretty cute and Addy loved it.
The day after we had another party and I made Addy a brownie pizza and Jeff a cheesecake. We had a great weekend celebrating.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I can't believe my baby is 2....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE the giraffe cake! What a cute idea!
Holy cow, your cake does not look like a cow, it is adorable! Where did you get the play kitchen in that one picture? I want to get one for Hal.
I can't believe Addy is 2! Time seriously has flown by. Cliche, but so true. I'm already planning Hal's party, but hopefully I'll stick to the easy approach rather than trying to over-do it and go crazy, which is totally my tendency.
Miss you! Happy Birthday Addyson!
Oh I miss that little monkey with the cheesy grin!
And the desserts looks fabulous as always!!!
Happy Birthday! That cake is adorable!!
Heather she is beautiful!!! Happy Birthday to her! And I just read your great news! CONGRATS from our family to yours! You guys make cute babies :)
When are you going to post pictures of cute little Macey Rae? When my mom told me that you were naming her that I couldn't believe it because if we ever have another little girl we are going to name her Jacey Rae... Jacey of course after Jace and Rae after my dad's triplet that died when he was 2 days old! Who knows maybe you don't blog anymore!! Sometimes I miss FB for that reason, but I get so much more accomplished without it! Hope you are doing well!! Loves!
Post a Comment