»

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coming this September


We will be weloming baby #2. IT'S A GIRL!!! Addyson is so excited to be a big sister. We are so excited and she looked very healthy. We didn't get very good pictures because the placenta was covering her face.

6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Congrats Heather! I'm so excited for you! It really makes me wish we lived close together because our kids are so close in age (will be with #2). I can't wait to see her!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I have been wondering when she would get a sibling! haha! Congratulations! That's exciting! You guys make adorable girls.

*Elizabeth* said...

Heather that is so great! Congrats to you and your family!!

Angie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys girls are great!!

The Steenblog Fam said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you and can't wait to come out to see you this summer. Happy Happy Birthday Jeffy, we love you guys.

kathy said...

Hi. This is Jason Jones' mom. I sometimes link to your blog through Ashley's or Aubrey's. Hope you don't mind! Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations on the upcoming addition! My son, Jeremy, and his wife are having their third girl in September. Gotta love those precious little princesses! Good luck!