»

Sunday, January 10, 2010

CLEAN THE SINK

Jeff, Mitch and Bryson decided it would be a fun idea to clean the sink at Angie's Restaurant. If you clean and feel worthy they give you a bumper sticker. Jeff had been throwing up all week so I didn't think it was a good idea but he braved it anyway. He cleaned a sink before we got married so he knew it was possible. However when we got there and the boys started the attempt it soon became harder than it looked. They all gave their best effort and Bryson started dumping salt in to melt his ice cream so he could suck it through a straw. In the end they all got bumper stickers and a sick stomach.






Heidi, Addyson and I were there for moral support we ordered ice cream as well. I ordered the hot fudge brownie sundae to share with Addyson and it was GIANT. When our waitress brought the sundae out she put it in front of Addy. Addy's eyes lit up and she looked at me and said "Thanks" then grabbed a spoon and started digging in.

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is wild!! I am amazed anyone can eat that much ice cream!! I hope he didn't have too bad of a night after that! (: The brownies look so good!

Tom and Alison said...

Well, I'm just glad that he isn't lactose intolerant! Oh, what's that you say, he is? Well at least he wasn't sick... oh what was that, he was?

Hewletts said...

This makes me sick to even look at. Ice Cream is delicious and all, but salt?!? Brad thinks he could clean the sink....sounds like a challenge to me.

Daryl and Ashley said...

I can't believe how big that Brownie Sundae was... who needs the kitchen sink after that bad boy! Addyson is hilarious!

Emily said...

Heather--my mother in law got those magnetic dolls at a store in Utah that sell unique toys...I'll ask her the name and get back to you! I am sure Addy would love them!