»

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas eve we took a quick trip to Ikea to get Addy a little table and chairs. Then we headed to Nana and Gramps to open some gifts and play with our cousin. Owen and Addy had so much fun this Christmas playing together. Addy calls Owen "Buddy" they had a blast together.







Christmas morning was fun. Addy was pretty excited to see her pile of presents that she could tear into. Owen was still pretty sleepy but as soon as he woke up they went nuts together.




Addyson got a box of "shissues" in her stocking. They are one of her favorite things to play with and she put them right to work.


After we opened toys from Santa we headed to Grammys for the best breakfast ever. It is a serious spread of food and I look forward to it every year. Owen and Addy continued having fun together jumping on the bed and running in the hallway. At one point I couldn't find Addy so I went searching and found her in the bath.





Christmas was so much fun. Santa was very kind to our family, we are so blessed.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love the tissues thing, that had me laughing out loud. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! Every time I read a new post it always makes me wish we lived closer so our girlies could play. Miss you!

Emily said...

Looks like so much fun!

Hewletts said...

Owen misses Addy. He talks about her all the time and says, "It's okay, Addy. It's okay."
We had so much fun and now we have withdrawal! Love and miss you!