»

Friday, May 29, 2009

S U M O

We were lucky enough to have gone to Japan during a sumo tournament. Chelsea used her Japanese skills while we ventured up to Tokyo where the tournament was taking place it was so fun to have her with us. The sumo match was one of the funnest sporting events we've ever gone to. The guys were HUGE and the crowd was going crazy. So we joined right in and acted crazy ourselves. Jeff really got into the yelling and cheering it was a blast.

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is so out of control!! I can't believe they really do that! Hilarious!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Heather that all looks so amazing! That's so fun that you got to see your fam and spend so much time in Japan - kudos to your little girl for being so good! She's adorable - what a fun trip.

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a fun trip! That is crazy that you actually got to see a reall Sumo tournament. Yay...for J using her mad japanese skills!

Angie said...

Wow! What an amazing trip. It looks like you had so much fun! I would love to see the sumo wrestlers how fun! I'm so glad you got to go!!

Kawa Rangers said...

What's up??? This is Amy Christensen from High School. Super cute family! If you send me an email, I'll invite you to our blog, if you want....
amykkawa@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

wow! how cool! I miss you. glad you get to enjoy the Japan sun. what a splendid vacation!