Japan was very over cautious about the swine flu so going through quarantine was harder than going through customs. Almost every one on our flight had a mask on and they were looking about us like we were diseased because we came from the United States.
Finally......here we are in Japan!!! We looked trashed and we were very stinky and ready for a shower. Our first day we just relaxed and later that night we went to a Japanese restaurant called Oshos. The wait to get in was really long because it's golden week here in Japan so everyone is out of school and work. Addy has done very well at adjusting and we are having fun!!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
I THINK WE'RE TURNING JAPANESE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So fun! I'm glad the time change isn't bothering Addison too much--or you guys for that matter! Keep the pictures coming!
I hope you are having a blast!
I am glad you made it safely! Can't wait for more updates!
Yay....This is the first time for the Travellers to meet Addy, right? Way fun! Have a great, safe trip and prepare for a tropical one in just a few weeks! Yes!
Heather - HI! It's Lesli Parson - what a cute little babe you've got - and how fun you get to go see your parents! That's amazing, I would love to go to Japan - well, I'm glad I found your blog, you look so happy!
It looks like you guys fit right in!!! I am glad Addison was such a trooper for you. I am going to Utah with all three again in June and I am nervous about the flights.. My baby is out-of-control!! A typical one year old.. You guys look great and it looks like you are having lots of fun. Hope all is well. p.s. did Jeffrey ever get his B-day card? I know I texted on the wrong day. I new his b day was the 24th but I was a day off for the rest of the week. I guess thats what happens when you play lucky ducks all day. We love you guys!! Hope Heather had a fabulous Mothers day and that her birthday is lots of fun next week. xoxoxoxo Er
Give us a call when you are home and settled.
Post a Comment