The first few days in Japan my parents took us around their hometown of Nagoya. A few of the things we went to were: the Nagoya castle, Yabaton restaurant and the Sky Promenade.
Addy warmed up to my parents really quickly. She started doing big cheesy grins for the camera.
This restaurant was so YUMMY. They took us into our own room. It was Japanese style where you sit on the floor but they had it so we could put our feet down.
This is the Sky Promenade. It's the building that houses Toyota's business headquarters. It's a very tall building with an amazing view of Nagoya City.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Nagoya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you updated your blog! It looks like you are having a great time and enjoying the Japanese culture. I love Addy's cheesy grins! Do you need us to pick you up at the airport on Friday at 3:50 p.m.?
Looks like fun! You must have turned Japanese busting our the Japanese peace sign :) Hope your fight home goes well!
So fun! I'm glad you guys are able to be there!
Heather, I hardly recognized your mom with long hair! Last time I saw her it was super short, but that was almost 10 freaking years ago!
I love Addy's smile, Halle has started doing that too. I wish we lived closer so they could play.
Happy late b-day!!! hope you had fun or are having fun! We are in Hawaii--half way there!
I love all of the pictures! Looks like so much fun! And your parents are still just as cute as always! What an experience for your whole family! And your little girl is darling! Tell everyone Hi from us!
Post a Comment