»

Monday, February 9, 2009

This little piggy


On Sunday we were getting Addy ready for church and we decided to try pigtails in her hair for the first time. So I sat her on the bathroom counter while Jeff distracted her and this is what we got.

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute! I tried to put some in Clara's hair but they just slide off--what did you use?

Leslea said...

She looks so cute! I think she likes pigy tails! Give her a kiss from Nana.

Seth said...

She looks so cute! She is looking more like Jeff in that picture. Maybe you should try putting him in pigtails too! Love ya guys!
Jenn Bryant

Sheila said...

I remember doing that to my daughter. Only we called them antenna's. Very cute.

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable. I can't wait for Halle to have enough hair to style :)

The Hewletts said...

She looks like she is posing just to appease you. That little girl is hilarious! You must tell her that Aunt Mandy thinks that she's gorgeous!