We pulled our love sac out the other night and I didn't think Addy would like it because it's a similar sitting position as her bouncer and she hates that now. Boy was I wrong she loves it. It's funny to see such a tiny baby buried in the middle, she gets lost sometimes but she's got plenty of space which is just what she likes.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Lots of Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! It makes you wants to jump in and snuggle!
She looks so tiny in that huge thing! Can't blame her for loving it!
Hey Guys- She is so dang cute! She looks like a Bullough to me but I am partial cuz' I have known Jeffrey for nearly half my life (that means I am dang old-and so is Jeff). How are you guys? We miss ya and can't wait to get together over Christmas break. We will be in Utah for a whole month. xoxoxoxoxoxoEr and Nate
I love it! There is nothing better than curling up in a lovesack and just laying there! Good girl...
She is so sweet. I can't wait to see you guys on the 25th. Plan on it.
Sharyn
I didn't even know you were in the blogging world. Thanks for the comment. Addy is adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm sure she'll love that love sac for years to come.
Post a Comment