Addy loves to watch TV I don't know if it's normal for a 3 and half month old to already be glued to it but this is a picture of her watching the opening ceremonies of the olympics
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Couch Potatoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She really is so cute! I look like that when I watch the Olympics too...it was good to see you all yesterday and we will for sure have to get together soon. Love ya
Ha, thats great, I love it. She's all comfy like. So dang cute!
That is so cute. I used to think all kids like TV but now I can see that some kids really really like TV (Hannah is that way too...she just loves it). You will probably appreciate it though because if they like TV it gives you a break.
TJ and I just found your cute blog. Your little girl is so cute. I'm glad we found you, now we can keep in touch!
I am trying to post a dang comment!!!! Dangit!!!!
Hello Hello! Your baby girl is getting so big. I just have to say that seeing the pics of Moosehorn Lake made me really homesick. We miss you guys alot. We love Addy's camp chair! I am so happy that you pierced her ears. She and Annie will be piercing/tattoo buddies. Ha Ha- We love ya-Er and Nate
Post a Comment