»

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What was I thinking??

Jeff somehow talked me into getting a motorcycle. I think I'm crazy for letting him however he did have a great argument it saves money on gas. It cost us $7.00 to fill it up when we got it. We got a great deal on this bike and it was in great condition until Jeff convinced me to try riding it. The first take off was great until I got scared and ran into my Moms flower bed (picture below) and then set the bike on its side...not a good idea. My adrenaline was pretty high so I thought I'd take another try I drove around our driveway and stopped on the hill, that bike weighs A LOT and so I set it down agian. Needless to say it's not as easy as it looks. I'm not sure if I'm going to try again, Jeff makes it look easier than it is. Moral of the story, start out on a smaller bike.




5 comments:

Tom and Alison said...

Jeff, that is so cool. SO COOL! Heather, way to go letting him go for it! Watch out for those flower beds!

Your best friend, Ashley said...

nice pose jeff... very hardcore. don't die while i am gone. i am serious about that.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Oh my...Brucie would kill you if he saw the flower garden. I remember I was always so scared to back out of your driveway! You are quite the adeventurer trying to ride that sucker! Daryl tried to get me to ride his 350 Dirtbike and has yet to accomplish it. I can't touch the ground and it is just not a good idea. I did drive his HUSTLER mower today and it was a little crazy... not a good idea!

Lyndsey said...

I think I might have peed my pants if I saw you drive into that flower bed. Holy cow, I bet it was hilarious! Of course I'd only start laughing after I made sure you were still alive...

Stewart Family said...

You are a brave woman to let your hubby have a motorcycle. I would never! I see way to many bad accidents at work. The closest we have gotten is riding scooters in cozumel. I love the baby pics too. She is growing so fast!