»

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beautiful Baby

We had Addysons pictures taken. We only got to take naked pictures because as soon as we put her outfit on she got really mad, but they turned out pretty good.






9 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh Wow. I love love love these pics! Did you go to Jcp? They look awesome! I love the one of you guys kissing her! ADORABLE! She is such an amazingly GORGEOUS girl! You guys are in trouble! She is so pretty. Wow. I just can't get over it!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Forget to mention, I love her bum crack. And I really really love the one of you kissing her. Whoa nelly. LOVE IT.

Tom and Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom and Alison said...

Those are some little toes! Cute pictures, you can totally see both of you in her. Ali loves the bum crack shot & we both love her chubby cheeks & baby rolls. Love ya guys!

-Tom & Ali

Leslea said...

So, So, CUTE! We just want to kiss her!

Lyndsey said...

Oh man, she is adorable! Those are such great pictures!

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a little cutie! I love her cheeks!

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Love the pics! She is so cute! I especially love the last one where she has an attitude...really so cute:)

Emily said...

So cute! I love the one with your rings on her toes! What a sweet little girl!