»

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cute little piggies

It was so hard to paint her little toes cause shes so wiggly so we painted them when she went to sleep.

5 comments:

Tom and Alison said...

Well, that is cute... I really can't wait to move out of my mom's basement and have kids. All in good time. Byt he way, did you guys know that Justin and Ashley have a blog? Yeah - check my blog out, the link is there... We found out on our new counter-terrorism unwarrented wire tapping program, "google analytics". -Tom

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Heath-it has been way too long...Addy is getting so big and I haven't even met her yet! How fun to have matching toes! We will have to get together soon so I can meet your cute girl and we can catch up...Love you guys:)

Leslea said...

Cute, Cute, cute! I was going to ask you the other day if have thought of painting her toenails!
-Mom

Adam and Aubrey said...

I absolutely love this. LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I only recently tried painting Hannah's toes so its fun to see little tiny painted toes...she is so cute.

I am dying over that adorable little sleeping bag!! I am so impressed Jeff!