»

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sew much fun

We are going up the Uintas camping and I was worried Addy would get cold because she wiggles out of her blankets so her Daddy made her this sleeping bag and it looks professional. He did a great job on it.



7 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Holy crap he is handy! I can't sew! Remember I had to have Casey Harris sew my windmill in Home Ec? Pretty Pathetic! Kudos to Jeff!

Your best friend, Ashley said...

i stole some of these pictures for my blog because i am still in shock. seriously- how did you do this, jeff? cade and i would like to put in orders for some extra long sleeping bags and another order for a quilt to put in our room.
do you have a pricing sheet?

Leslea said...

We're so proud! Dad wants to know if you can make one for him out of winter camo for winter camping- Mom

Adam and Aubrey said...

WOW! My jaw is now being picked up off the floor. That is insane. I love that he made that just for her, and not only is it amazing he made it. . .it AMAZING ITSELF! WOW! It looks seriously AMAZING. It looks like one out of a store! How did you get a guy so crafty? That is insane!

Tom and Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom and Alison said...

Jeffrey-

That is so cute, you are the best daddy ever! I hope Tom will be able to design/sew cool stuff for our kids one day. Will you start giving him tutorials now so that when the day comes, he'll be ready? Please oh please?!

Alison

Tom and Alison said...

Jeff, will you finish my quilt from home ec. at Skyline? I never finished it because we didn't have enough time in class (because we were only there about half the time). I know we both have a lot of time on our hands now, and I'm devoting my time to sorting out the blue and yellow sweet tarts for our 1 year food storage supply...

Tom