»

Monday, July 28, 2008

Brave Little Girl

I've been talking about getting Addysons ears pierced but I keep chickening out because she cried alot when she got her shots. Tuesday night last week Jeff said I am taking her to get her ears pierced so you don't keep talking about it. So we went. I was nervous for Addy cause I knew what was happening but she was very calm until we held her down she started crying even before they pierced her ears.

Addy Before

During

Right after

Later at home with her pretty new earings

4 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

I pierced Kamri's ears when she was 11 months old. It broke my heart but it was sure cute! She does not have them anymore because...well I don't remember! She keeps talking about wanting them but I think I will wait till she can deal with them and not me! Very Adorable!

Adam and Aubrey said...

She's not the only one that's brave, you are too! I'm so scared to do that! If I had a little girl, I'd totally want to. But, like you, I'd just stew over it and do the whole "should I, shouldn't I" thing. Good thing your husband took the initiative! She looks adorable! What a beautiful little girl! I cannot believe how grown up looking she is getting! WOW!

Stewart Family said...

I think you are more brave then Addy. I would never dare to pierce Bethany's ears because I would have to deal with them. They are very cute.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Oh she is so cute! I remember crying when I got my ears pierced when I was 21...so I totally understand, but it was definitely worth it!