Yay for being home! Kona did so much better home than he did in the hospital. But I was still scared! I'm so bummed I wasn't able to come see you in the hospital. I hope you're up to visitors. I'll limit myself. . .or I'll try anyway. She's absolutely gorgeous.
Welcome home! It is so fun to start out your new family! Addyson is Adorable!! I can't believe your face didn't get swollen. I am jealous! My looks like I had an allergic reaction to a Bee Sting right before I deliver! Not looking forward to that!
Congrats you guys. Addy is beautiful! Erin and I talked about trying to make a trip up there to visit. I hope you are feeling good. Good luck with all the adjustments. It is so much fun. oh and Happy first Mothers day!
5 comments:
Yay for being home! Kona did so much better home than he did in the hospital. But I was still scared! I'm so bummed I wasn't able to come see you in the hospital. I hope you're up to visitors. I'll limit myself. . .or I'll try anyway. She's absolutely gorgeous.
Kona is jealous of her hair.
Welcome Home!!! She is so cute! I bet it feels good to sleep in your own bed... on your stomach!
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! Congratulations you guys! I am so glad I have your blog to keep up better on you! Tell Amber she needs to start one!
Welcome home! It is so fun to start out your new family! Addyson is Adorable!! I can't believe your face didn't get swollen. I am jealous! My looks like I had an allergic reaction to a Bee Sting right before I deliver! Not looking forward to that!
Congrats you guys. Addy is beautiful! Erin and I talked about trying to make a trip up there to visit. I hope you are feeling good. Good luck with all the adjustments. It is so much fun. oh and Happy first Mothers day!
Post a Comment