enjoy the little things
Jeff looks like he has got the Daddy thing down!!
She is just darling! Some of the pictures you can really see Jeff in her! Congrats and we hope to see you soon! Jenn
Oh the little peanut! I love that little hat!
I love these pictures! I always knew Jeff had a soft side to him.
She is so cute! I'm sure you are having so much fun being parents! She is a doll.
She's gorgeous. We all knew she would be though. Her parents are hotties! Keep the pictures coming! I want to see ALL OF THEM!HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! You old woman!
addyson's hat is soooooo cute. is she aware of who her favorite aunt is by now?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jeff looks like he has got the Daddy thing down!!
She is just darling! Some of the pictures you can really see Jeff in her! Congrats and we hope to see you soon! Jenn
Oh the little peanut! I love that little hat!
I love these pictures! I always knew Jeff had a soft side to him.
She is so cute! I'm sure you are having so much fun being parents! She is a doll.
She's gorgeous. We all knew she would be though. Her parents are hotties! Keep the pictures coming! I want to see ALL OF THEM!
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! You old woman!
addyson's hat is soooooo cute. is she aware of who her favorite aunt is by now?
Post a Comment