Oh my gosh!! I started to bawl when I saw you had her! Don't ask me why, I am blaming it on being pregnant! I am so happy for you and Jeff, she is beautiful!!!! Keep me updated!!!! I am so PROUD of you!
She is adorable!!! I am glad for you "that you are no longer prego" It is such a good feeling, huh. I know you will have tons of fun with her. Can't wait to see more pics.
PS. Funny thing is that I was probably at the hospital while you were in labor (if it was logan) I was in the hospital for gall bladder surgery so it wasn't as fun as yours. Have fun!
6 comments:
Congrats!!! She is so adorable! I hope everything went well and you are all doing good! I can't wait to hear about her.
OH MY GOSH! Look at her hair! You look good. I want to hear everything. . .so let me know when you're feeling up to a visit. Yay! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Oh my gosh!! I started to bawl when I saw you had her! Don't ask me why, I am blaming it on being pregnant! I am so happy for you and Jeff, she is beautiful!!!! Keep me updated!!!! I am so PROUD of you!
She's a doll! We are glad she is finally here. We love her already. I can't wait to hold her. I'm going to try and run over at noon.
Seriously-GORGEOUS! I agree with Aubrey-let me know when you are up for a visit...I can't wait to meet her:)
She is adorable!!! I am glad for you "that you are no longer prego" It is such a good feeling, huh. I know you will have tons of fun with her. Can't wait to see more pics.
PS. Funny thing is that I was probably at the hospital while you were in labor (if it was logan) I was in the hospital for gall bladder surgery so it wasn't as fun as yours. Have fun!
Post a Comment