Well we made it past Jeffs trip to Colorado without our baby making an apperance so I am relieved. I feel so much pressure off now and we can just focus on when the baby is going to come. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and she is going to strip my membranes so I hope it works but we'll see. So if all goes well there will be a baby by Wendesday.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope that the stripping of membranes works, never did on both my kids, not to discourage you or anything! Good luck this week! We are so excited for you and Jeff.
That last one was from me, Jenn not Seth, sounds kind of funny if you think Seth wrote it! Good luck!
Are you sure you don't want to wait until your Birthday??!!?? Ha, Ha! I won't jinx you! Good Luck. You will do great!
Stripping is so much fun. Not really. It's interesting. I think it worked for me, but I had to have it done twice. I can't wait. Keep us posted on EVERY little thing. I really really want to hear it! (glad Jeff is back for the birthing!)
Phew! I am so glad that she didn't come when her Daddy wasn't around...Good Luck with everything this week and hope all goes well with no unexpected surprises-you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya
Post a Comment