»

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Erekson Family Reunion

We went to our annual Erkeson Reunion in Bear Lake this weekend it was a lot of fun. Addy loved the sand she loved to dig it, throw it rub it all over her body and eat it. Let's just say I'm still finding sand.




Ever since the cruise Addy is addicted to soda. Anytime we have a drink she thinks she has free rein. Jeff set his drink down on the cooler and this is what happened. The bigger the cup the better.

4 comments:

Leslea said...

She is hilarious! I'm sure she would like her own big gulp!

Emily said...

I love your new border! Addy is so cute! Mike wishes Clara would drink out of a straw because it looks so cute but she doesn't get it. I'm glad Addy is staying hydrated! (:

This Idaho Girl said...

Rachel loves Coke as well. Yep, I'm a bad mother. Glad to see you guys are doing well! Addyson has gotten so big!

The Hewletts said...

Of course she gets soda whenever she wants it!! That's the way it works when you're a princess!!