Addy did surprisingly well getting her haircut. Nana did a great job, Addy loved wearing the cape and the sucker was just the distraction she needed. She sat there a while after her haircut was over just enjoying the sucker and she even wanted the cape back on.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Addys First Haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I don't think I will cut Clara's hair until she is 5 (or older!). I just can't bear it--it was so much work growing the little bit she has! Addy looks really cute though! (:
Hey Heather it's Melissa. How the heck are you? Your family is so dang cute. I was on Sheila's blog and I saw your link I hope it's ok that I looked at your site. If you are ever interested in us I just started one and it's jeremymelissaandlexus.blogspot.com. I hope all is well.
i'd be happy with a sucker too. can't blame the girl. she's such a big girl! she's so adorable.
Oh my gosh, she is the cutest. What a doll!
Post a Comment