»

Friday, March 27, 2009

YoU MuSt Be ThIS TAll tO RiDe

We found some other uses for a high chair, now we know what the 5 point harness is for. Addy was loving this wild ride there should be no reason why they shouldn't allow her to ride any rides at Disneyland. What a crazy girl.

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a great use of a high chair. (: Clara and I both loved that video! I would have thrown up for sure! She is so funny! She will love Disney World for sure!

Leslea said...

weeeeeeee! Look out Japan, here comes Addy!

Daryl and Ashley said...

She didn't happen to throw up right after did she? I almost did watching her. That was too cute! P.S. I liked the hot legs in the background! GRRR! He He! I am glad to see that you aren't to brown yet... you still beat me to crap though!

Hewletts said...

She's hilarious that she claps the whole time....she's already an adreneline junkie! And Jeff, I love your Daddy voice!

Hewletts said...

Crap...I know how to spell. A-D-R-E-N-A-L-I-N-E.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

She is so cute! I wish we could all be so entertained by sitting in our chairs!