»

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Meat... it's what's for Dinner

Jeffs grandpa drew out for a cow elk tag and he didn't want the meat so Jeff kindly offered to take it off his hands. He cut it and packaged it all himself, well he had two great little helpers. Although it's taken me some getting used to it's pretty tasty stuff.



2 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Now, there is some motherless baby out there. I always tease Daryl about that when he goes hunting. I think it makes him feel a little guilty! That is awesome that he did that all by himself. I would be puking. Daryl loves to make jerky! I hate it because it takes days and our house smells like a meat factory! I bet Leanne would have loved seeing that hanging from their deck!

Hewletts said...

SICK! Seriously, Heather, what does your family think of my redneck brother. ugh.